Narcissistic elephant paints himself.
Perhaps we could teach the Republicans in congress to do this … naaah, not smart enough …
Here’s some links from the past week or so — enjoy:
- Non-profit hospitals strike it rich: Nonprofit Hospitals, Once For the Poor, Strike It Rich. Spot-on in my experience.
- Predatory lawyers: Small Victories for Tort Reform
- Racial pandering: Obama and King
- VDH takes on airlines, universities, and modern illiberal liberalism: Liberalism: a Strange Thing Indeed. Maybe someday, before they all go bankrupt, airlines will discover something call customer service...
- Smart guy reads the manual, and discovers the author: I \'ve found God, says man who cracked the genome.
- Air conditioning not needed: 5 Incredible Buildings Made of Ice
- Preventive medicine costs more, not less: It’s Often Cheaper To Let People Get Sick (HT: Maggies Farm)
- Cracking the Enigma: Solving the Enigma Search: how the Allies cracked the German code machine.
- The Emperor has no clothes: American Apparel Bares All
- Flying aircraft carriers: Convair B-36, the flying aircraft carrier
- Cool RegEx testing site: … and if you don’t know what RegEx is, well .. don’t bother. (Hint: it’s a unix text searching tool): RegExr Online
- Surf’s up: Surprised by a hurricane — and has the pictures to prove it: The Storm. Too many exclamation points, but great pictures.
Back soon — take care, God bless.