- For the ultimate Marguerita: The Gas-Powered Blender with Handlebars. Are you man enough to get one?
- Donald Sensing on D-Day: The awful stakes of D-Day. It could have turned out very, very differently.
- Airline travel in the golden years: Back in the Air. Yeah, they were slow and noisy, but check it out: large, comfortable seats, beds(!), smiling passengers, no overhead storage compartments. Where can I book my next flight?
- No need to call the Incredible Hulk: if you want to witness a good thrashing and smashing, read VDH take down Pat Buchanan. Not pretty, but very, very satisfying: Patrick J. Buchananâ€”Pseudo-Historian, Very Real Dissimulator
- Planned Parenthood & ACLU are screwing kids: The War on Abstinence
- Good laughs over at Maggie’s: To wit: “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I’m halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God…I could be eating a slow learner.”
- Gay marriage is not about gays getting married: Redefinition Revolution
- Gagdad Bob hits his stride (again): how atheistic scientism leads not to freedom, but to brutality: Religious Humanism vs. Darwinist Animalism
Back soon, God bless.
Photo: Cass River Shay No. 5, an old geared logging locomotive.