- Shipwreck photography: The Beauty and the Mystery of the Wrecked Ships
- The lost art of grammer: What’s a Participle?
- Man is inherently good … or not: we are all capable of evil
- The medical Sopranos: The Health Insurance Mafia
- Fingerpainting in human blood: On the Banality of Abortion as Art
- Sorry, your doctor can’t see you now: As Doctors Get a Life, Strains Show
- Destroying new cars: I linked to Wired‘s story on the men who salvaged the ship recently. Here’s what they did with the cars: A Crushing Issue: How to Destroy Brand-New Cars
- So that’s what they carry in their legal briefs: What is the “sex toy controversy” at the UW Law School?. Imagine the blaring NYT headlines: “Dean Dickey disses dildos — damsels dismayed.” Best line is in the comments: “Now, now, Dean Dickey is no one to play around with. He’s a real stiff. If you play around with him he might erupt. And nobody wants to see that.” Another points to, err, inflatable sheep. Jeez. or perhaps better, ewe.
That’s all for now — God bless.