- On barter: an interesting rumination on the origins of economic transactions: Why do humans barter?
- Tanks for the memory: Strange Tanks
- Blade runner: Woman falls head-first onto a knife. Amazingly, recovered virtually unharmed. Take-home message: always use high-quality knives (looks like Chicago Cutlery, as you can see here, if you have a very strong stomach.)
- Police on short notice: bag these crooks!: Dwarves hidden in sports bags target Swedish coaches
- Which simply proves that men will lie to get a flat screen: British Men Would Give Up Sex for 6 months to get a 50 inch plasma TV.
- Nazi space program: The Third Reich’s Diabolical Orbiting Superweapon.
That’s all for now, God bless, back soon.
One thought on “Wednesday Links”
Great picture. I found your blog yesterday; I loved the piece on Apollyon. Excellent stuff.
Comments are closed.