- Talk about bad PMS…: Cutting Off Her Own Testicles in Prison. His trapped inner female must’ve been really pissy that day. Just another amazing abuse of the legal system — he’s suing the Department of Corrections. Not for the squeamish, e.g.:
The lawsuit says Brewis castrated himself in his cell using his fingernails … It took five hours, involved “extreme mental suffering,” and “a whole roll of toilet paper was used to absorb all of the blood,” the lawsuit says.
Suggestion for the attorney who took this case: we’d like you to feel your plaintiff’s pain…. please, let me help…
- Best laugh of the week: over at Maggies Farm. George Carlin’s New Rules. Here’s a taste:
New Rule: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn’t make you Spiritual. It’s right above the crack of your a ** . And it translates to ‘beef with broccoli.’ The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren’t pregnant. You’re not spiritual. You’re just high.
- He was just looking for lost balls: Bremerton golf range manager accused of videotaping in restrooms.
- Internet crime is big business: Cracking open the cybercrime economy. More here: The Google of Online Crime? This does not bode well for the future of the internet, at least in its current incarnation.
- Online Word Processors reviewed: 13 Free Web-Based Word Processors
- Call 1-800-Not-Sane to volunteer for this study: Why Time Seems to Slow Down in Emergencies:
Scientists had volunteers dive backward with no ropes attached, into a special net that helped break their fall. They reached 70 mph during the roughly three-second, 150-foot drop.
That’s all for now, take care and God bless.